Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Playboy Features woman wearing hijab






http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2016/09/28/playboy-features-woman-wearing-hijab.html
For the first time in Playboy's history, the magazine is featuring a Muslim American woman wearing a Hijab




       I use to be a playboy follower. when I saw this article, I was surprised and felt I should share it with you all. First, don't even raise your eye brow because playboy has stopped posting nude pictures. This makes it understandable. I usually think people with hijab are totally not modern or do not live life to the fullest because they do not have freedom. Well, America has changed my perception and I have actually realized that having it on does not define your personality but identity. I am amazed by her confidence. She come out to this reality show regardless of what the society will think of her. however, I am on the relaxed side when I realized nudity is not encouraged on the reality show anymore haven read the headline. life is beautiful lets enjoy what it has regardless of religion, race and colour as long as we keep and acknowledge our religion and abstain from the laws that surrounds it.

4 comments:

  1. Yet her hijab goes perfectly and it prevents a burst background. Personally, I find that the hijab is not a constraint and we can do the job we want with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me personally I don't really see anything wront with a women wearing a hijab. We are in a free country and everyone is free to do whatever he or she want as long as is not against the law.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually when people see playboy they just think it all about nudity but i guess when they come to learn that it is not like that anymore they will learn to appreciate what the lady did.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually when people see playboy they just think it all about nudity but i guess when they come to learn that it is not like that anymore they will learn to appreciate what the lady did.

    ReplyDelete