Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Hi classmates! My name is Oluwaseyi Dedeigbo. I am Married. My major is nursing. I love to care for the sick, less privileged and needy.  I am from Nigeria, Owo-Ondo state to be précised. I love to dance, cook and read. I also love to play squash, an indoor game of two players. I work with Nestle dreyer's ice cream at laurel. I reside at Landover. I am really glad to have you all on advance reading course and it is  my pleasure to have you all on this reading blog. I wish everyone success.... cheers!

5 comments:

  1. I always wanted to learn how to create a blog or have one. Thanks to Ms Rahila! you made it come true... looking forward to more, this class have to offer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Oluwaseyi! I'm so glad to see that you got your blog set up! Playing squash is a great way to stay fit-- good for you! It was a pleasure meeting you last week and I look forward to working with you this semester. Take care...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ms Rahila, I appreciate your comment. Especially being the first. Looking forward to being one of your great product!

      Delete
  3. Hi Oluwaseyi,it is a pleasure to meet you ,hope at the end of the semester we will have time to share and learn from each other .You said you love play squash. what is that ? I have never heard of it and I will love to know how you play that sport. have a good week .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Serge,
    Squash is mostly an indoor game or played outside in a glass court. Played by two players using a squash rackets(life the tennis racket but smaller) It's like a tennis but the difference is you hit the small black ball on the wall and wait for your opponent to pick and hit back , if the opponent couldn't pick it's a point for you, and vice versa. Very interesting game. Look it up more on google for videos or you tube.

    ReplyDelete