Saturday, November 5, 2016

Boko Haram survivors sexually abused by government officials at 'safe' camps



http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/02/africa/boko-haram-survivors-sexually-abused-hrw/index.html




Hi every one! this is absurd, I thought I should share this with you all. I asked, who do we run to? book haram or government officials? I felt bad and disgusted reading this article. Why would boko haram survivors, who are still traumatize and recovering from the terrible abduction be abuse by government officials who are suppose to be protected them all.  This is still frightening ! I pray for peace in Nigeria. I hope this offenders would be justified. Its time to stand for what is right in all wise. Great Nigerians! great!

2 comments:

  1. I think the government of Nigeria need to step up and really do something about boko haram .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Boko Haram is the worst disaster that Nigeria has experienced since its existence.

    ReplyDelete