Friday, November 11, 2016

Anti Trump protests







https://www.google.com/amp/amp.usatoday.com/story/93633154/



Hi all, I just thought I should share this with you. I have a question that has been burning my heart and it goes; if thousands of Americans are out there protesting against trump, then where did he gets his vote from. . No one has ever said anything like that on the news. If you ask I would say it is shocking
    However, The college student need to stop the protest and give him a chance. Even though it has been too difficult and busy for him that he did not understand he could deliver a speech addressing the issue. Instead he got his heart pour on tweeter as usual.

2 comments:

  1. What is done is done and Donald trump is now the president of the united state . Those protest get on my nerves and have to stop .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Donald Trump should be treated like any other president.He deserves all respect.

    ReplyDelete